Thursday, March 15, 2012

The American Taliban Revisited

I had heard of the Log Cabin Republicans a long time ago but it was recently that I heard of an organization entitled GOProud. They recently battled verbally with Cenk Uygur of the Young Turks (TYT on YouTube). As he stated and as I see more and more conservatives vote against their own interests. Don't you understand that these people hate everything that you stand for? The GOP and the American Taliban (American Evangelical Christians) and the Teabaggers are all cut from the same cloth. They don't seem to understand when someone has stabbed them in the back and their idea seems to be to do it harder.
Below, Pat Robertson once again maligns gay people as if it is his job to divine ignorance from ancient Jewish mythological texts into modern day hate. Watch the video and remember, especially gay people who defend the right, that this is what they think of you and will support gay people only in voting for them. To them gay means something evil.
I, personally am straight but I hate discrimination against anyone. To me the GOProud movement makes as much sense as black people promoting the Klan.
You tell me what you think in the comments, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment