Monday, October 14, 2013

My Latest Email to John McCain

I always considered paying my income taxes part of my duty as an American Citizen. It occurs to me that if Anything seems unAmerican to me, it is the people who complain to pay their fair share of income tax and them want to complain about Government. Of course those same people are always asking me to elect them to government. If they hate government so much, they shouldn't run for office. Also, congratulations on not seeing your party going down in flames until it was too late. Some of us warned you a LONG TIME ago that the Libertarian Loonies like Ron Paul would destroy your party. Look this link up: http://www.dailypaul.com/251769/we-will-take-over-the-republican-party-or-destroy-it That is part of the Daily Paul, the newsletter written by Ron Paul where he explains how they are going to destroy the Republican Party from within. In 2008 he described how they should all run as Republicans to infiltrate on the inside. You thought your increase in numbers was somehow an indication that people suddenly liked failed economic policies and backwards arithmetic that crashes the economy and only makes people like you , who are already wealthy, more successful, and guts the rest of us. That ('trickle-down' which actually goes up) will never happen no matter how much the CATO institute gets paid by the Koch brothers and Rupert Murdoch to tell stupid people it will work, someday, maybe. And now from the other side of the aisle, crazy intentionally, elected to wreck Washington, D.C. from the inside. It makes me think that the kids of the people from the 50s and 60s who were Marxist and Leninist, got together and finally put the Abbie Hoffman plan (infiltrate and destroy) into action. I knew some of the guys who broke into (using forged invitations)the Republican National Convention in Chicago and wore Nixon masks, flashing everyone the two finger of each hand, victory symbols that Nixon was so famous for. I was a teenager at the time. It seems they finally got even. Karma is a real bitch, isn't it? You picked Sarah Palin, She picked Ted Cruz, and he is ruining your party from the inside because you were all to weak to out him as an outsider, in hopes for support from one more Teabillie. I hate to say it, but I told you this would happen years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment